SlopeShield Plus Self-Adhered Vapor Permeable Air Barrier Roof Underlayment
The SlopeShield Plus Difference
SlopeShield Plus Self-Adhered’s high drying capacity and black coloration accelerates the drying process of the underlying materials. This combination helps to mitigate moisture damage-for the life of the building-which would otherwise be trapped by a traditional, non-permeable roofing underlayment.
SlopeShield Plus SA benefits:
- walkability and excellent traction for installation crews;
- primerless application;
- exceptional water and air holdout;
- high drying capacity (vapor permeability, 30 perms);
- long exposure times: 180 days before final roofing material application; and
- suitable for all climates and geographic locations, including extreme temperature areas.